Consent to the processing of personal data of individual clients
User leaving a request on the website www.10-gpz.ru, accepts this Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent). Acting freely, of their own free will and in their own interest, as well as confirming their legal capacity, the user gives their consent to JSC "10-GPZ" (Taxpayer Identification Number (INN) 6168000354) (hereinafter referred to as the Company), which is located at 344103, Rostov-on-don, Peskova str., 1 on the processing of their personal data with the following conditions:
- This Consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation tools, and with their use.
- Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data: Personal data that is not special or biometric: contact phone numbers; email addresses; place of work and position; user data (location information; OS type and version; Browser type and version; device type and screen resolution; source from which the user came to the site; from which site or advertising; OS and Browser language; which pages the user opens and which buttons the user clicks on; ip address.
- Personal data is not publicly available.
- The purpose of processing personal data: processing incoming requests from individuals for the purpose of providing advice; analyzing the actions of an individual on the website and the functioning of the website; conducting advertising and newsletters.
- The basis for processing personal data is: article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; article 6 of Federal law No. 152-FZ "on personal data"; the company's Charter; this consent to the processing of personal data.
- During the processing of personal data, the following actions will be performed: collection; recording; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (update, change); extraction; use; transfer (distribution, provision, access); blocking; deletion; destruction.
- Personal data is processed until an individual unsubscribes from advertising and newsletters. The processing of personal data may also be terminated at the request of the personal data subject. Storage of personal data recorded on paper is carried out in accordance with Federal law No. 125-FZ "on archival business in the Russian Federation" and other normative legal acts in the field of archival business and archival storage.
- The consent may be revoked by the personal data subject or its representative by sending a written application to the Company or its representative at the address indicated at the beginning of this Consent.
- If the personal data subject or its representative withdraws consent to the processing of personal data, the Company may continue processing personal data without the consent of the personal data subject if there are grounds specified in paragraphs 2-11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10 and part 2 of article 11 of Federal law No. 152-FZ" on personal data " of 27.07.2006.
- This consent is valid all the time until the termination of processing of personal data specified in clauses 7 and 8 of this Consent.